Our professorship is located in Munich's inner city on the border between the Schwabing and Maxvorstadt districts in the building between Professor-Huber-Platz and Siegestor.
In the front building of Ludwigstrasse 28 you will find us on the second floor, the secretariat is located in room 209.
How to find us
By public transport
- S-Bahn: all lines to Marienplatz, then take the U-Bahn.
- Underground: line U3 or U6, station Universität, Exit B.
- Bus: Take the bus line 154, exit at bus station Universität, then walk on the North side in direction of the Siegestor.
- S-Bahn S-Bahn (S1 or S8, every 20 minutes) to Marienplatz. Then take line U3 / U6, exit at the station Universität. Then take Exit B.
- Lufthansa Airport Bus to Munich Central Station. From there on, follow the information above.
- Taxi vfrom the airport (about 65 €).
Please note that there is only a limited number of parking spots available in the area (subject to availability).
Faculty of Business Administration
Professorship for Digital Services and Sustainability
Ludwigstraße 28, Front building
80539 Munich, Germany